Wednesday 4 September 2013

16 weeks to go......

......until Christmas! Don't shout at me. Although I do love Christmas and even writing that has got me a bit giddy! But 16 weeks until Christmas that is 16 weeks to make a huge difference! It may be a touch shallow but my sister in law is coming over from Australia for Christmas and I do not want to look fat and frumpy in the photos! So 16 weeks: I would ideally like to lose a stone, which I reckon is doable, but to be honest I know I am pretty muscly and weigh heavy anyway so not too concerned about the numbers, it will be all about the measurements.

Last week went OK, the weekend was a bit wobbly, lots of kids, no time for exercise, in a grump at myself for not hitting my exercise goals and in a grump with Mr F for managing to go and play football 3 times in the week and have a night out when I was lucky to get a shower to myself!

Oh well, have become at one with the fact that I can only do what I can do, cheering myself up with chocolate and Chinese is indeed counter productive! Shoulder is still sore so that is hampering exercise as am limited to what I can and can't do. Gave swimming a go, not a good idea!

So this week I have planned some exercise slots, I will make the most of my active little monkey and get in some exercise that way and I will focus on 16 weeks.

Toddles off singing Jingle Bells and wonders if its too early to get the decorations out .................

6 comments:

  1. I love Christmas!

    My exercise regime has been limited lately too. Sucks, doesn't it?

    Good luck for this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so frustrating! Glad you are another Christmas fan :-)
      Good luck to you too x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up, I hope that your shoulder is better soon. Mine was bad last week, so I had a couple of days just sitting around doing nothing. Good luck in losing that stone before Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not good at being injured and we are now in month 3 grrrr

      Delete
  3. Ooh 16 weeks, is it too early to install a countdown to xmas ticker ?! lol. Great to see some new faces on the linkie this week. I'm getting back on track after taking the summer off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too early for a Christmas countdown :-)

      Delete